-Laguna Latis cut down to 6'5"
-REC Recoil black pearl guides
-Laguna Grade A portugese cork
-Pac Bay Minima ultra light exposed blank reel seat
I bought this a few weeks back with the intention of building a killer wading rod for plastics, but haven't got around to it and I'm in college and need some cash.
I have already put the split cork handle and reel seat on. Paid $250+ for the whole setup. The guys at Laguna will back me up on all the components, if you have any questions just let me know.
Asking $230 obo
Located in Friendswood, text me @713.408.1205 if interested
-REC Recoil black pearl guides
-Laguna Grade A portugese cork
-Pac Bay Minima ultra light exposed blank reel seat
I bought this a few weeks back with the intention of building a killer wading rod for plastics, but haven't got around to it and I'm in college and need some cash.
I have already put the split cork handle and reel seat on. Paid $250+ for the whole setup. The guys at Laguna will back me up on all the components, if you have any questions just let me know.
Asking $230 obo
Located in Friendswood, text me @713.408.1205 if interested
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire