lundi 16 février 2015

FS: Mint/New Chronarch,Steez,Fuego,Curado,Stradic,Tatula

Hi gents,

I've got several mint or new reels for sale. Items come with what's in the picture (typically original box, paperwork, and accessories). I don't sell often on 2cool but I have had a few past transactions with very satisfied buyers. Please feel free to search for my past sales and ask buyers for transaction feedback. I am also a senior moderator for 360tuna.com where I have more trade activity. I will also include my eBay profile for reference.



Here's a link to my feedback on 360tuna (go under Trader Feedback section on left side):

http://ift.tt/1EFDGy5



Here's a link to my ebay feedback:

http://ift.tt/MBabbQ



Prices for each reel are as follows (All baitcasters are RIGHT HANDED):



1. (MINT) Chronarch 50mg #1 - 9.9/10 (flawless) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $245 shipped TYD in US.

2. (MINT) Chronarch 50mg #2 - 9.9/10 (flawless) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $255 shipped TYD in US.

3. (EXCELLENT) Chronarch 100D7 - 9.5/10 (very light scuff on top frame) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $275 shipped TYD in US.

4. (NEW) Curado 50e - 10/10 (new) cosmetic, 10/10 (new) mechanical. $155 shipped TYD in US.

5. (MINT) Daiwa Fuego BC - 9.8/10 (near flawless) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $155 shipped TYD in US.

6. (MINT) Daiwa Steez 103HA - 9.9/10 (flawless) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $315 shipped TYD in US.

7. (NEW) Daiwa Steez 103SHA - 10/10 (new) cosmetic, 10/10 (new) mechanical. $345 shipped TYD in US.

8. (MINT) Shimano Stradic 1000FJ - 9.8/10 (near flawless) cosmetic, 10/10 (flawless) mechanical. $120 shipped TYD in US.

9. (NEW) Daiwa Tatula Type R 100XS - 10/10 (new) cosmetic, 10/10 (new) mechanical. $115 shipped TYD in US.



Payment by PAYPAL. Please PM me if you're interested, thanks!



Here are pictures of the reels:



1. (MINT) Chronarch 50mg #1





2. (MINT) Chronarch 50mg #2





3. (EXCELLENT) Chronarch 100D7





4. (NEW) Curado 50e





5. (MINT) Daiwa Fuego BC





6. (MINT) Daiwa Steez 103HA





7. (NEW) Daiwa Steez 103SHA





8. (MINT) Shimano Stradic 1000FJ





9. (NEW) Daiwa Tatula Type R 100XS





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire