For sale
lower feeder control unit with 12 volt motor.(no timer)
Extra pigtail
Extra set of hangers
2in downspout
12v/6v battery charger
Wildlife elusive technologies "The Kill Light" never used still in box
All for $85/ftf in League City or I will box them up and ship them upon payment for $100
Price is firm, as I priced all of it at about half the cost of new.
Call 409-939-9930



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lower feeder control unit with 12 volt motor.(no timer)
Extra pigtail
Extra set of hangers
2in downspout
12v/6v battery charger
Wildlife elusive technologies "The Kill Light" never used still in box
All for $85/ftf in League City or I will box them up and ship them upon payment for $100
Price is firm, as I priced all of it at about half the cost of new.
Call 409-939-9930
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire